|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- Low Supply Current ...560 nA/Per Channel
- Input Common-Mode Range Exceeds the Rails ...0.1 V to VCC + 5 V
- Supply Voltage Range ...2.7 V to 16 V
- Reverse Battery Protection Up to 18 V
- Push-Pull CMOS Output Stage
- Specified Temperature Range
- 40°C to 125°C - Automotive Grade
- Ultrasmall Packaging
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (TLV3701)
- Universal Op-Amp EVM (Reference SLOU060 for more information)
- Low Power Automotive Systems
- Security Detection Systems
Texas Instruments TLV3702QDRG4Q1
The TLV370x is Texas Instruments first family of nanopower comparators with only 560 nA per channel supply current, which make this device ideal for low power applications.
The TLV370x has a minimum operating supply voltage of 2.7 V over the extended temperature range
(TA = 40°C to 125°C), while having an input common-mode range of 0.1 to VCC + 5 V. The low supply current makes it an ideal choice for low power applications where quiescent current is the primary concern. Reverse battery protection guards the amplifier from an over-current condition due to improper battery installation. For harsh environments, the inputs can be taken 5 V above the positive supply rail without damage to the device.
Devices are available in SOIC with the singles in the small SOT-23 package. Other package options may be made available upon request.