|Package | PIN:||DGQ | 10|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly Site
- One Test Site
- One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- High Output Drive . . . >300 mA
- Rail-To-Rail Output
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth . . . 2.7 MHz
- Slew Rate . . . 1.5 V/µs
- Supply Current . . . 700 µA/Per Channel
- Supply Voltage Range . . . 2.5 V to 6 V
- Universal Op Amp EVM
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
3Parts, Microsim PSpice are trademarks of MicroSim Corporation.
Texas Instruments TLV4113MDGQREP
The TLV411x single supply operational amplifiers provide output currents in excess of 300 mA at 5 V. This enables standard pin-out amplifiers to be used as high current buffers or in coil driver applications. The TLV4110 and TLV4113 come with a shutdown feature.
The TLV411x is available in the ultra-small MSOP PowerPAD package, which offers the exceptional thermal impedance required for amplifiers delivering high current levels.
All TLV411x devices are offered in SOIC (single and dual) and MSOP PowerPAD (dual).