|Package | PIN:||PW | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 8-Bit Resolution, 35 MSPS Sampling Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
- Low Power Consumption: 90 mW Typ Using External References
- Wide Analog Input Bandwidth: 600 MHz Typ
- 3.3-V Single-Supply Operation
- 3.3-V TTL/CMOS-Compatible Digital I/O
- Internal Bottom and Top Reference Voltages
- Adjustable Reference Input Range
- Power-Down (Standby) Mode
- Separate Power Down for Internal Voltage References
- Three-State Outputs
- 28-Pin Thin Shrink SOP (TSSOP) Packages
- Digital Communications (IF Sampling)
- High-Speed DSP Front-End (TMS320C6000)
- Medical Imaging
- Video Processing (Scan Rate/Format Conversion)
- DVD Read Channel Digitization
Texas Instruments TLV5535IPW
The TLV5535 is an 8-bit, 35 MSPS, high-speed A/D converter. It converts the analog input signal into 8-bit binary-coded digital words up to a sampling rate of 35 MHz. All digital inputs and outputs are 3.3 V TTL/CMOS-compatible.
The device consumes very little power due to the 3.3-V supply and an innovative single-pipeline architecture implemented in a CMOS process. The user obtains maximum flexibility by setting both bottom and top voltage references from user-supplied voltages. If no external references are available, on-chip references are available for internal and external use. The full-scale range is 1 Vpp up to 1.6 Vpp, depending on the analog supply voltage. If external references are available, the internal references can be disabled independently from the rest of the chip, resulting in an even greater power saving.
While usable in a wide variety of applications, the device is specifically suited for the digitizing of high-speed graphics and for interfacing to LCD panels or LCD/DMD projection modules . Other applications include DVD read channel digitization, medical imaging, and communications. This device is suitable for IF sampling of communication systems using sub-Nyquist sampling methods because of its high analog input bandwidth.