|Package | PIN:||PW | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Eight Voltage Output DACs inOne Package
- TLV5610 . . . 12-Bit
- TLV5608 . . . 10-Bit
- TLV5629 . . . 8-Bit
- Programmable Settling Time vs Power
- 1 µs In Fast Mode
- 3 µs In Slow Mode
- Compatible With TMS320 and SPI Serial Ports
- Monotonic Over Temperature
- Low Power Consumption:
- 18 mW In Slow Mode at 3-V
- 48 mW In Fast Mode at 3-V
- Reference Input Buffers
- Power-Down Mode
- Buffered, High Impedance Reference Inputs
- Data Output for Daisy-Chaining
- Digital Servo Control Loops
- Digital Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Industrial Process Control
- Machine and Motion Control Devices
- Mass Storage Devices
Texas Instruments TLV5610IPW
The TLV5610, TLV5608, and TLV5629 are pin-compatible,eight-channel, 12-/10-/8-bit voltage output DACs each with a flexible serial interface. The serial interface allows glueless interface to TMS320 and SPI, QSPI, and Microwire serial ports. It is programmed with a 16-bit serial string containing 4 control and 12 data bits.
Additional features are a power-down mode, an LDAC input for simultaneous update of all eight DAC outputs, and a data output which can be used to cascade multiple devices.
The resistor string output voltage is buffered by a rail-to-rail output amplifier with a programmable settling time to allow the designer to optimize speed vs power dissipation. The buffered, high-impedance reference input can be connected to the supply voltage.
Implemented with a CMOS process, the DACs are designed for single-supply operation from 2.7 V to 5.5 V, and can operate on two separate analog and digital power supplies. The devices are available in 20-pin SOIC and TSSOP packages.