|Package | PIN:||YZ | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Eight, 12-Bit, Voltage Output DACs in One Package
- Pin-Compatible, Pb-Free, RoHS-Compliant Upgrade to the TLV5610IYE
- Programmable Settling Time versus PowerConsumption:
- 1µs in Fast Mode
- 3µs in Slow Mode
- Compatible With TMS320 DSP Family and SPI Serial Ports
- Differential and Single-Ended Analog Input/Output
- Separate Software Control for ADC and DAC Power Down
- Monotonic Over Temperature
- Low Power Consumption:
- 18mW in Slow Mode at 3V
- 48mW in Fast Mode at 3V
- Power Down Mode
- Buffered, High-Impedance Reference Inputs
- Data Output for Daisy-Chaining
- Digital Servo-Control Loops
- Digital Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Industrial Process Control
- Machine and Motion Control Devices
- Mass Storage Devices
TMS320 is a trademark of Texas Instruments, Inc.
SPI, QSPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
Microwire is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corp.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV5610IYZR
The TLV5610IYZ is the lead-free version of the TLV5610IYE, an eight-channel, 12-bit, voltage output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with a flexible serial interface. The serial interface allows glueless interface to TMS320 and SPI, QSPI, and Microwire serial ports. It is programmed with a 16-bit serial string containing four control and 12 data bits.
Additional features include a power-down mode, an LDAC input for simultaneous update of all eight DAC outputs, and a data output that can be used to cascade multiple devices.
The resistor string output voltage is buffered by a rail-to-rail output amplifier with a programmable settling time to allow the designer to optimize speed versus power dissipation. The buffered, high-impedance reference input can be connected to the supply voltage.
The TLV5610IYZ is implemented in a CMOS process and is available in a 20-terminal wafer chip-scale package (WCSP). The TLV5610IYZ is characterized for operation from -40°C to +85°C in a wire-bonded small outline (SO) package.