|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Dual 8-Bit Voltage Output DAC
- Programmable Internal Reference
- Programmable Settling Time
- 3 us in Fast Mode
- 10 us in Slow Mode
- Compatible With TMS320 and SPI Serial Ports
- Differential Nonlinearity <0.2 LSB Max
- Monotonic Over Temperature
- Digital Servo Control Loops
- Digital Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Industrial Process Control
- Machine and Motion Control Devices
- Mass Storage Devices
SPI and QSPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
Microwire is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corporation.
Texas Instruments TLV5625CD
The TLV5625 is a dual 8-bit voltage output DAC with a flexible 3-wire serial interface. The serial interface is compatible with TMS320, SPI, QSPI, and Microwire serial ports. It is programmed with a 16-bit serial string containing 4 control and 8 data bits.
The resistor string output voltage is buffered by an x2 gain rail-to-rail output buffer. The buffer features a Class-AB output stage to improve stability and reduce settling time. The programmable settling time of the DAC allows the designer to optimize speed versus power dissipation.
Implemented with a CMOS process, the device is designed for single supply operation from 2.7 V to 5.5 V. It is available in an 8-pin SOIC package in standard commercial and industrial temperature ranges.