|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Dual 8-Bit Voltage Output DAC
- Programmable Internal Reference
- Programmable Settling Time:
- 0.8 us in Fast Mode ,
- 2.8 us in Slow Mode
- Compatible With TMS320 and SPITM Serial Ports
- Differential Nonlinearity <0.1 LSB Typ
- Monotonic Over Temperature
- Digital Servo Control Loops
- Digital Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Industrial Process Control
- Machine and Motion Control Devices
- Mass Storage Devices
SPI and QSPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
Microwire is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corporation.,
Texas Instruments TLV5626CD
The TLV5626 is a dual 8-bit voltage output DAC with a flexible 3-wire serial interface.The serial interface allows glueless interface to TMS320 and SPITM QSPITM, and MicrowireTM serial ports. It is programmed with a 16-bit serial string containing 2 control and 8 data bits.
The resistor string output voltage is buffered by a x2 gain rail-to-rail output buffer. The buffer features a ClassAB output stage to improve stability and reduce settling time. The programmable settling time of the DAC allows the designer to optimize speed versus power dissipation. With its on-chip programmable precision voltage reference, the TLV5626 simplifies overall system design.
Because of its ability to source up to 1 mA, the reference can also be used as a system reference. Implemented with a CMOS process, the device is designed for single supply operation from 2.7 V to 5.5 V. It is available in an 8-pin SOIC package to reduce board space in standard commercial and industrial temperature ranges.