|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Dual 10-Bit Voltage Output DAC
- Programmable Internal Reference
- Programmable Settling Time:
- 0.8µs in Fast Mode
- 2.8µs in Slow Mode
- Compatible With TMS320 and SPI™ Serial Ports
- Differential Nonlinearity <0.1LSB Typ
- Monotonic Over Temperature
- Digital Servo Control Loops
- Digital Offset and Gain Adjustment
- Industrial Process Control
- Machine and Motion Control Devices
- Mass Storage Devices
SPI, QSPI are trademarks of Motorola, Inc.
Microwire is a trademark of National Semiconductor Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV5637ID
The TLV5637 is a dual 10-bit voltage output DAC with a flexible 3-wire serial interface. The serial interface allows glueless interface to TMS320 and SPI™, QSPI™, and Microwire™ serial ports. It is programmed with a 16-bit serial string containing 2 control and 10 data bits.
The resistor string output voltage is buffered by a x2 gain rail-to-rail output buffer. The buffer features a Class AB output stage to improve stability and reduce settling time. The programmable settling time of the DAC allows the designer to optimize speed versus power dissipation. With its on-chip programmable precision voltage reference, the TLV5637 simplifies overall system design.
Because of its ability to source up to 1mA, the reference can also be used as a system reference. Implemented with a CMOS process, the device is designed for single supply operation from 2.7V to 5.5V. It is available in an 8-pin SOIC package to reduce board space in standard commercial and industrial temperature ranges.