|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Test Guidance With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to +105°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- VIN Range from 2.9 to 5.5 V
- Up to 88% Efficiency
- Power-Save Mode or Fixed Frequency PWM Mode
- Output Voltage Accuracy in PWM Mode ±2%
- Output Capacitor Discharge Function
- Typical 18-µA Quiescent Current
- Clock Dithering
- For Adjustable Output Voltage Version, See TLV62065-Q1
- Available in a 2-mm × 2-mm × 0.75-mm 8-Pin WSON
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV620612TDSGRQ1
The TLV620612-Q1 device is a highly efficient, synchronous step-down, DC-DC converter with a
1.2-V fixed output voltage. The device provides up to 1.6 A of output current.
With an input voltage range of 2.9 to 5.5 V, the device is a perfect fit for power conversion from a 5-V or 3.3-V system supply rail. The TLV620612-Q1 device operates at 3-MHz fixed frequency and enters power-save mode operation at light-load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range. For low-noise applications, the TLV620612-Q1 device can be forced into fixed-frequency PWM mode by pulling the MODE pin high.
In shutdown mode, the current consumption is reduced to less than 1 µA and an internal circuit discharges the output capacitor.
The TLV620612-Q1 device uses minimal board space by being available in a convenient 8-pin WSON package and operating with a small inductor (1 µH, typical) and output capacitor (10 µF, typical).For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the datasheet.