|Package | PIN:||DSG | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- DCS-Control™ Architecture for Fast Transient Regulation
- 2.5 to 6-V Input Voltage Range (TLV62080)
- 2.7 to 6-V Input Voltage Range (TLV62084, TLV62084A)
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- Output Discharge Function
- Power Good Output
- Thermal Shutdown
- Available in 2 mm × 2 mm 8-Terminal WSON Package
- For Improved Features Set, see the TPS62080
- Create a Custom Design Using the TLV6208x With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62080DSGR
The TLV6208x family devices are small buck converters with few external components,enabling cost effective solutions. They are synchronous step-down converters with an input voltagerange of 2.5 and 2.7 (2.5 V for TLV62080, 2.7 V for TLV62084x) to 6 V. The TLV6208x devices focuson high-efficiency step-down conversion over a wide output current range. At medium to heavy loads,the TLV6208x converters operate in PWM mode and automatically enter power save mode operation atlight-load currents to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range.
To address the requirements of system power rails, the internal compensation circuitallows a wide range of external output capacitor values. With the DCS-Control™ (Direct Control withSeamless transition into Power save mode) architecture excellent load transient performance andoutput voltage regulation accuracy are achieved. The devices are available in 2-mm × 2-mm WSONpackage with Thermal Pad.