|Package | PIN:||RLT | 7|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- 17-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 31mΩ and 23mΩ Power MOSFET Switch
- 2.5-V to 6.0-V Input Voltage Range
- 0.8-V to VIN Adjustable Output Voltage
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Hiccup Short-Circuit Protection
- Output Discharge
- Power Good Output
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in 2-mm × 2-mm VSON Package
- For Improved Feature Set, See TPS62085
- Create a Custom Design using the TLV62085 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62085RLTR
The TLV62085 device is a high-frequency synchronous step-down converter optimized forsmall solution size and high efficiency. With an input voltage range of 2.5 V to 6.0 V, commonbattery technologies are supported. The devices focus on high-efficiency step-down conversion overa wide output current range. At medium to heavy loads, the converter operates in PWM mode andautomatically enters Power Save Mode operation at light load to maintain high efficiency over theentire load current range.
To address the requirements of system power rails, the internal compensation circuitallows a large selection of external output capacitor values ranging from 10 µF to 150 µF andabove. Together with its DCS-Control™ architecture, excellent loadtransient performance and output voltage regulation accuracy are achieved. The device is availablein a 2-mm × 2-mm VSON package.