|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Power Save Mode
- 20 µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 1.4 MHz Typical Switching Frequency
- 0.8 V to VIN Adjustable Output Voltage
- Output Discharge Function
- Adjustable Soft Startup
- Hiccup Short Circuit Protection
- Output Voltage Tracking
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible with TLV62090 and TPS62095
- For Improved Feature Set, See TPS62095
- Create a Custom Design Using the TLV62095 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
Texas Instruments TLV62095RGTT
The TLV62095 device is a high frequency synchronous step-down converter optimized for small solution size, high efficiency and suitable for battery powered applications. To maximize efficiency, the converter operates in PWM mode with a nominal switching frequency of 1.4MHz and it automatically enters Power Save Mode operation at light load currents. When used in distributed power supplies and point of load regulation, the device allows voltage tracking to other voltage rails and tolerates output capacitors ranging from 10 µF to 150 µF and beyond. Using the DCS-Control™ topology, the device achieves excellent load transient performance and accurate output voltage regulation.
The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by the soft startup pin, which allows operation as either a standalone power supply or in tracking configurations. Power sequencing is also possible by configuring the EN and PG pins. In Power Save Mode, the device operates with typically 20-µA quiescent current. Power Save Mode is entered automatically and seamlessly maintaining high efficiency over the entire load current range.
The device is available in a 3 mm × 3 mm 16-pin VQFN package.