|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 17 V
- Up to 3-A Output Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage From 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Pin-Selectable Output Voltage (Nominal, + 5%)
- Programmable Soft Start and Tracking
- Seamless Power Save Mode Transition
- Quiescent Current of 19 µA (Typical)
- Selectable Operating Frequency
- Power Good Output
- 100% Duty Cycle Mode
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- For Improved Feature Set, see TPS62130
- Pin to Pin compatible with TLV62150
- Available in a 3-mm × 3-mm, VQFN-16 Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the TLV62130 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62130RGTT
The TLV62130 devices are easy-to-use synchronous step-down DC-DC converters optimized forapplications with high power density. A high switching frequency of typically 2.5 MHz allows theuse of small inductors and provides fast transient response as well as high output voltage accuracyby use of the DCS-Control™ topology.
With their wide operating input voltage range of 3 V to 17 V, the devices are ideallysuited for systems powered from either a Li-Ion or other batteries as well as from 12-Vintermediate power rails. It supports up to 3-A continuous output current at output voltages from0.9 V to 5.5 V (with 100% duty cycle mode).
The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the soft-start pin, which allowsoperation as either a standalone power supply or in tracking configurations. Power sequencing isalso possible by configuring the Enable and open-drain power good pins.
In power save mode, the devices draw quiescent current of about 19 µA fromVIN. Power save mode, entered automatically and seamlessly if load is small,maintains high efficiency over the entire load range. In shutdown Mode, the device is turned offand shutdown current consumption is less than 2 µA.
The device is packaged in a 16-pin VQFN package measuring 3 mm × 3 mm (RGT).