|Package | PIN:||RGT | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Input Voltage Range: 4 V to 17 V
- Up to 1-A Output Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.9 to 5 V
- Pin-Selectable Output Voltage (nominal, + 5%)
- Programmable Soft Start and Tracking
- Seamless Power Save Mode Transition
- Quiescent Current of 19 µA (Typical)
- Selectable Operating Frequency
- Power Good Output
- 100% Duty Cycle Mode
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- For Improved Feature Set, see TPS62150
- Pin to Pin compatible with TLV62130
- Available in a 3-mm × 3-mm, VQFN-16 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62150RGTT
The TLV62150x device is an easy-to-use synchronous step-down DC-DC converter optimizedfor applications with high power density. A high switching frequency of typically 2.5 MHz allowsthe use of small inductors and provides fast transient response as well as high output voltageaccuracy by use of the DCS-Control™ topology.
With their wide operating input voltage range of 4 V to 17 V, the devices are ideallysuited for systems powered from either a Li-Ion or other batteries as well as from 12 Vintermediate power rails. It supports up to 1-A continuous output current at output voltagesbetween 0.9 V and 5 V (with 100% duty cycle mode).
The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the soft-start pin, which allowsoperation as either a standalone power supply or in tracking configurations. Power sequencing isalso possible by configuring the Enable and open-drain Power Good pins.
In Power Save Mode, the devices draw quiescent current of about 19 µA from VIN. PowerSave Mode, entered automatically and seamlessly if load is small, maintains high efficiency overthe entire load range. In Shutdown Mode, the device is turned off and shutdown current consumptionis less than 2 µA.
The devices is packaged in a 16-pin VQFN package measuring 3 mm × 3 mm (RGT).