|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
- 1.5-MHz Typical Switching Frequency
- Output Current up to 1.5 A (Max)
- Adaptive On-Time Current Control
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- 50-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Over Current Protection
- 95% Maximum Duty Cycle
- Excellent AC and Transient Load Response
- Power Good Output, TLV62566
- Internal Soft Startup of 250 µs (Typ)
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Portable Devices
- DSL Modems
- Hard Disk Drivers
- Set Top Box
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62566DBVT
The TLV62565/6 devices are synchronous step-down converters optimized for small solution size and high efficiency. The devices integrate switches capable of delivering an output current up to 1.5 A.
The devices are based on an adaptive on time with valley current mode control scheme. Typical operating frequency is 1.5 MHz at medium to heavy loads. The devices are optimized to achieve very low output voltage ripple even with small external components and feature an excellent load transient response.
During light load, the TLV62565/6 automatically enter into Power Save Mode at the lowest quiescent current (50 µA typ) to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range. In shutdown, the current consumption is reduced to less than 1 µA.
The TLV62565/6 provide an adjustable output voltage via an external resistor divider. The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by an internal soft start, typically 250 µs. Power sequencing is possible by configuring the Enable (TLV62565) and Power Good (TLV62566) pins. Other features like over current protection and over temperature protection are built-in. The TLV62565/6 devices are available in a SOT-23 5-pin package.