|Package | PIN:||DRL | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Low RDS(ON) Switches 150 mΩ / 100 mΩ
- 2.5-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6 V to VIN
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 35-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.5-MHz Switching Frequency
- Power Good Output
- Over Current Protection
- Internal Soft Startup
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in SOT Package
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible with TLV62569
- Create a Custom Design Using the TLV62568 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62568DRLR
The TLV62568 device is a synchronous step-down buck DC-DC converter optimized for highefficiency and compact solution size. The device integrates switches capable of delivering anoutput current up to 1 A.
At medium to heavy loads, the device operates in pulse width modulation (PWM) mode with1.5-MHz switching frequency. At light load, the device automatically enters Power Save Mode (PSM)to maintain high efficiency over the entire load current range. In shutdown, the currentconsumption is reduced to less than 2 µA.
The TLV62568 provides an adjustable output voltage via an external resistor divider. Aninternal soft start circuit limits the inrush current during startup. Other features like overcurrent protection, thermal shutdown protection and power good are built-in. The device isavailable in a SOT23 and SOT563 package.