|Package | PIN:||RWT | 12|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Low RDS(ON) Power Switches 56 mΩ / 32 mΩ
- 2.5-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6-V to VIN
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- 35-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1.5-MHz Typical Switching Frequency
- Short Circuit Protection (HICCUP)
- Output Discharge
- Power Good Output
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Available in 2-mm × 2-mm QFN or 1.6-mm x 1.6-mm SOT563 Package
- Create a Custom Design Using the TLV62585 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV62585RWTR
The TLV62585 device is a high-frequency synchronous step-down converter optimized forcompact solution size and high efficiency. The device integrates switches capable of delivering anoutput current up to 3 A. At medium to heavy loads, the converter operates in pulse widthmodulation (PWM) mode with typical 1.5-MHz switching frequency. At light load, the deviceautomatically enters Power Save Mode (PSM) to maintain high efficiency over the entire load currentrange. In shutdown, the current consumption is reduced to less than 2 µA.
The internal compensation circuit allows a compact solution and small externalcomponents. An internal soft start circuit limits the inrush current during startup. Other featureslike short circuit protection, thermal shutdown protection, output discharge and power good arebuilt-in.
The device is available in a 2-mm × 2-mm QFN or 1.6-mm x 1-6-mm SOT563 package.