|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 31 µA
- Fixed Output Voltages
- TLV70033-Q1: 3.3 V
- TLV70030-Q1: 3 V
- TLV70025-Q1: 2.5 V
- TLV70012A-Q1: 1.2 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable With Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA
Per AEC-Q100, Level I
- Available in the SOT-5 (DDC) and SC70-5 (DCK) Packages
Texas Instruments TLV70012QDCKRQ1
The TLV700xx-Q1 family of low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low-quiescent-current devices with excellent line- and load-transient performance. These LDOs are designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides overall 2% accuracy. Low output noise, very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low dropout voltage make this series of devices ideal for most battery-operated handheld equipment or for working as a second-stage power supply for connecting automotive battery applications. All device versions have thermal shutdown and current limit for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1 µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages and temperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV700xx-Q1 LDOs are available in the SOT-5 (DDC) and the SC70-5 (DCK) packages.