|Package | PIN:||DDC | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C AmbientOperating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC3B
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 35 µA
- Fixed-Output Voltages: 1.2 V and 1.8 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable With Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(1)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection (1)
(1)See the Input and Output Capacitor Requirements.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV70012QDDCRQ1
The TLV70018-Q1 and TLV70012-Q1 low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low quiescentcurrent devices with excellent line and load transient performance. A precision band-gap and erroramplifier provides overall 2% accuracy. Low output noise, high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR),and low-dropout voltage make this series of devices ideal for powering power-sensitive loads. Alldevice versions have thermal shutdown and current limit for detecting fault conditions.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages andtemperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.