|Package | PIN:||DCK | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Very Low Dropout:
- 43 mV at IOUT = 50 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 85 mV at IOUT = 100 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 175 mV at IOUT = 200 mA, VOUT = 2.35 V
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 31 µA
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages from 1.2 V to
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable With Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(1)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Available in 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm SON-6, SOT23-5,
and SC-70 Packages
Texas Instruments TLV70025DCKR
The TLV700 series of low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low quiescent current devices with excellent line and load transient performance. These LDOs are designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision bandgap and error amplifier provides overall 2% accuracy. Low output noise, very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low dropout voltage make this series of devices ideal for most battery-operated handheld equipment. All device versions have thermal shutdown and current limit for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1 µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages and temperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV700 series of LDOs are available in 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm SON-6, SOT-5, and SC70 packages.