|Package | PIN:||DDC | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 31 µA
- Fixed Output Voltage Combination Possible From 1.9 V to 4.8 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable With Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA
Per AEC-Q100, Level I
- Available in SOT-23-5 and SC70 Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV70033QDDCRQ1
The TLV700xx-Q1 family of low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low-quiescent-currentdevices with excellent line and load transient performance. These LDOs are designed forpower-sensitive applications. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides overall 2%accuracy. Low output noise, very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low dropout voltagemake this series of devices ideal for most battery-operated handheld equipment. All device versionshave thermal shutdown and current limit for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages andtemperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV700xx-Q1 LDOs are available in SOT-23-5 and SC70 packages.