|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 24 V
- Low 3.2-µA Quiescent Current
- Ground Pin Current: 3.4 µ:A at 100-mA IOUT
- Stable with Any Capacitor (> 0.47 µF)
- Available in SOT23-5 Package
- Operating Junction Temperature:
–40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments TLV70130DBVR
The TLV701xx series of low-dropout (LDO) regulators are ultralow quiescent current devices designed for extremely power-sensitive applications. Quiescent current is virtually constant over the complete load current and ambient temperature range. These devices are an ideal power management attachment to low-power microcontrollers, such as the MSP430.
The TLV701xx operates over a wide operating input voltage of 2.5 V to 24 V. Thus, it is an excellent choice for both battery-powered systems as well as industrial applications that see large line transients.
The TLV701xx is available in a 3-mm × 3-mm SOT23-5 package that is ideal for cost-effective board manufacturing.