|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Very Low Dropout:
- 37 mV at IOUT = 50 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 75 mV at IOUT = 100 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 220mV at IOUT = 300 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 35 µA
- Fixed-Output Voltage Combinations Possible from
1.2 V to 4.8 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable With Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(1)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: 5-Pin SOT-23 and 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm,
- Wireless Handsets
- Smart Phones
- ZigBee® Networks
- Bluetooth Devices
- Li-Ion Battery-Operated Handheld Products
- WLAN and Other PC Add-on Cards
(1) See the Input and Output Capacitor Requirements in Application Information.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Texas Instruments TLV70228DBVT
The TLV702 series of low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low quiescent current devices with excellent line and load transient performance. These LDOs are designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision bandgap and error amplifier provides overall 2% accuracy. Low output noise, very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low-dropout voltage make this series of devices ideal for a wide selection of battery-operated handheld equipment. All device versions have thermal shutdown and current limit for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1 μF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages and temperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV702P series also provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge the outputs.
The TLV702 series of LDO linear regulators are available in SOT23-5 and 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm SON-6 packages.