|Package | PIN:||DSE | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification LevelH2
- Device CDM ESD Classification LevelC4B
- Very Low Dropout:
- 37 mV atIOUT = 50 mA, VOUT = 2.8 V
- 75 mVat IOUT = 100 mA, VOUT = 2.8V
- 220 mV at IOUT = 300 mA, VOUT =2.8 V
- 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Low IQ: 35 µA
- Fixed-Output Voltage Combinations Possible from 1.2 V to 4.8 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable with Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(1)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: 5-Pin SOT (DBV and DDC) and
1.5-mm × 1.5-mm, 6-Pin WSON (1)
(1)See the Input and Output Capacitor Requirements in the Application Information section.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV70236QDSERQ1
The TLV702-Q1 series of low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low quiescent currentdevices with excellent line and load transient performance. These LDOs are designed forpower-sensitive applications.
A precision bandgap and an error amplifier provide overall 2% accuracy. Low output noise,very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low-dropout voltage make this series of devicesideal for a wide selection of battery-operated equipment. All device versions have thermal shutdownand current limit protections for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages andtemperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV702-Q1 series of LDO linear regulators is available in SOT and WSONpackages.