|Package | PIN:||DSE | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Very Low Dropout:
- 150mV at IOUT = 200mA and VOUT = 2.8V
- 75mV at IOUT = 100mA and VOUT = 2.8V
- 40mV at IOUT = 50mA and VOUT = 2.8V
- 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Low IQ of 35µA per Regulator
- Multiple Fixed Output Voltage Combinations Possible from 1.2V to 4.8V
- High PSRR: 70dB at 1kHz
- Stable with Effective Capacitance of 0.1µF(1)
- Over-Current and Thermal Protection
- Dedicated VREF for Each Output Minimizes Crosstalk
- Available in 1.5mm × 1.5mm SON-6 Package
See the in the Application Information section
- Wireless Handsets, Smart Phones, PDAs
- MP3 Players and Other Handheld Products
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV711285285DDSER
The TLV710 and TLV711 series of dual, low-dropout (LDO) linear regulators are low quiescent current devices with excellent line and load transient performance. These LDOs are designed for power-sensitive applications. These devices provide a typical accuracy of 2% over temperature.
The TLV711 series provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge the outputs.
In addition, the TLV711-D series of devices have pull-down resistors at the EN pins. This design helps in disabling the device when the signal-driving EN pins are in a weak, indeterminate state (for example, the GPIO of a processor that might be three-stated during startup). The pull-down resistor pulls the voltage to the EN pins down to 0V, thus disabling the device.
The TLV710 and TLV711 series are available in a 1.5mm × 1.5mm SON-6 package, and are ideal for handheld applications.