|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2% Accuracy
- Low IQ: 35 µA
- Fixed-Output Voltage Combinations Possible from 0.7 V
to 1.15 V(1)
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable with Effective Capacitance of 0.1 µF(2)
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: SOT23-5, 1,5-mm × 1,5-mm SON-6 For output
voltage of 1.2 V and higher, see the TLV702 family of devices.
See the Input and Output Capacitor Requirements
in the Application Information section.
- Wireless Handsets
- Smart Phones, PDAs
- MP3 Players
- ZigBee Networks
- Bluetooth Devices
- Li-Ion Operated Handheld Products
- WLAN and Other PC Add-on Cards
(1) For output voltage of 1.2 V and higher, see the TLV702 family of devices
(2) See the Input and Output Capacitor Requirements in the Application Information section.
ZigBee Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Bluetooth Is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV71209DBVT
The TLV712xx series of low-dropout linear regulators (LDOs) are low quiescent current devices with excellent line and load transient performance. These devices provide sub-bandgap output voltages; that is, output voltages less than 1.2 V all the way down to 0.7 V. Therefore, these LDOs can be used to power processors with operating voltages less than 1.2 V. These LDOs are designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision bandgap and error amplifier provides overall 2% accuracy. Low output noise, very high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), and low-dropout voltage make this series of devices ideal for a wide selection of battery-operated handheld equipment. All device versions have thermal shutdown and current limit for safety.
Furthermore, these devices are stable with an effective output capacitance of only 0.1 µF. This feature enables the use of cost-effective capacitors that have higher bias voltages and temperature derating. The devices regulate to specified accuracy with no output load.
The TLV712xxP series also provides an active pull-down circuit to quickly discharge the outputs.
The TLV712xx series of LDO linear regulators are available in SOT23-5 and 1,5-mm × 1,5-mm SON-6 packages.