|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Parameters Specified at 2.7-V, 5-V, and 15-V Supplies
- Supply Current 7 µA (Typ) at 5 V
- Response Time 4 µs (Typ) at 5 V
- Push-Pull Output
- Input Common-Mode Range Beyond VCC- and VCC+
- Low Input Current
- Battery-Powered Products
- Notebooks and PDAs
- Mobile Communications
- Alarm and Security Circuits
- Direct Sensor Interface
- Replaces Amplifiers Used as Comparators With BetterPerformance and Lower Current
Texas Instruments TLV7211AIDR
The TLV7211 and TLV7211A are micropower CMOS comparators available in the space-saving SOT-23-5 package. This makes the comparators ideal for space- and weight-critical designs. The TLV7211A features an input offset voltage of 5 mV, and the TLV7211 features an input offset voltage of 15 mV.
The main benefits of the SOT-23-5 package are most apparent in small portable electronic devices, such as mobile phones, pagers, notebook computers, personal digital assistants, and PCMCIA cards. The rail-to-rail input voltage makes the TLV7211 or TLV7211A a good choice for sensor interfacing, such as light detector circuits, optical and magnetic sensors, and alarm and status circuits.
The SOT-23-5 package's small size allows it to fit into tight spaces on PC boards.