|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Stable Operation With or Without Capacitors
- Foldback Overcurrent Protection
- 1.0-mm × 1.0-mm X2SON (4)
- SOT-23 (5)
- Very Low Dropout: 125 mV at 300 mA
- Accuracy: 1% typical, 1.4% maximum
- Low IQ: 34 µA
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1.0 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 50 dB at 1 kHz
- Active Output Discharge
Texas Instruments TLV73311PDBVR
The TLV733 series of low-dropout linear regulators (LDOs) are ultra-small, low quiescent current LDOs that can source 300 mA with good line and load transient performance. These devices provide a typical accuracy of 1%.
The TLV733 series is designed with a modern capacitor-free architecture to ensure stability without an input or output capacitor. The removal of the output capacitor allows for a very small solution size, and can eliminate inrush current at startup. However, the TLV733 series is also stable with ceramic output capacitors if an output capacitor is necessary. The TLV733 also provides foldback current control during device power-up and enabling if an output capacitor is used. This functionality is especially important in battery-operated devices.
The TLV733 provides an active pull-down circuit to quickly discharge output loads when disabled.
The TLV733 series is available in standard DBV (SOT-23) and DQN (X2SON) packages.