|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 150)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Device Junction Temperature Range:
–40°C to 150°C
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Stable Operation With or Without Capacitors
- Foldback Overcurrent Protection
- 2.0-mm × 2.0-mmWSON-6
- 2.9-mm × 1.6-mmSOT-23
- Very Low Dropout: 125 mV at 300 mA (3.3 VOUT)
- Accuracy: 1% Typical, 1.4% Maximum
- Low IQ: 34 µA
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1.0 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 50 dB at 1 kHz
- Active Output Discharge
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV73315PQDRVRQ1
The TLV733P-Q1 family of low dropout (LDO) linear regulators are ultra-small, lowquiescent current LDOs that can source 300 mA with good line and load transient performance. Thesedevices provide a typical accuracy of 1%.
The TLV733P-Q1 family is designed with a modern capacitor-free architecture to ensurestability without an input or output capacitor. The removal of the output capacitor allows for avery small solution size, and can eliminate inrush current at startup. Furthermore, the TLV733P-Q1family is also stable with ceramic output capacitors if an output capacitor is necessary. TheTLV733P-Q1 family also provides foldback current control during device power-up and enabling if anoutput capacitor is used. This functionality is especially important in battery-operateddevices.
The TLV733P-Q1 family provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge outputloads when disabled.
The TLV733P-Q1 family is available in the 6-pin DRV (WSON) and 5-pin DBV (SOT-23)packages.