|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Stable Operation With 1-µF Ceramic Capacitors
- Foldback Overcurrent Protection
- 5-Pin SOT-23
- Very Low Dropout: 230 mV at 150 mA
- Accuracy: 1%
- Low IQ: 50 µA
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 65 dB at 1 kHz
- Active Output Discharge (P Version Only)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV74128PDBVR
The TLV741P low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) is a low quiescent current device withexcellent line and load transient performance for power-sensitive applications. This deviceprovides a typical accuracy of 1%.
The TLV741P is designed to be stable with a small, 1-µF output capacitor.
The TLV741P provides inrush current control during device power up and enabling. TheTLV741P limits the input current to the defined current limit to avoid large currents from flowingfrom the input power source. This functionality is especially important in battery-operateddevices.
The TLV741P is available in standard DBV (SOT-23) and DQN (X2SON) packages. The TLV741Pprovides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge output loads.