|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 5.5 V
- Stable Operation With 1-µF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Foldback Overcurrent Protection
- SOT-23 (5)
- X2SON (4)
- Very Low Dropout: 125 mV at 300 mA (3.3 VOUT)
- Accuracy: 1% (Typical), 1.4% (Maximum)
- Low IQ: 34 µA
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1 V to 3.3 V
- High PSRR: 50 dB at 1 kHz
- Active Output Discharge
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV74333PDBVR
The TLV743P low-dropout linear regulator (LDO) is an ultra-small, low quiescent currentLDO that sources 300 mA with good line and load transient performance. The device provides atypical accuracy of 1%.
The TLV743P is designed to be stable with a small output capacitor with a value of 1 µF.The TLV743P device provides foldback current control during device power up and enabling. Thisfunctionality is especially important in battery-operated devices.
The TLV743P provides an active pulldown circuit to quickly discharge output loads whenthe device is disabled.
The TLV743P is available in standard DBV (SOT-23) and DQN (X2SON) packages.