|Package | PIN:||DBZ | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Wide Input Voltage Range up to 30 V
- Output Current up to 100 mA
- Available in Fixed Output Voltage 3.3-V, 5-V, 12-V and 15-V Versions
- Operating Junction Temperature −40°C to +125°C
- Stable With Ceramic Capacitors Greater Than or Equal to 0.1 µF
- Active Thermal Protection and Current Limit
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV76050DBZR
The TLV760 is an integrated linear-voltage regulator featuring operation from an input ashigh as 30 V. The TLV760 has a maximum dropout of 1.2 V at the full 100-mA load acrossoperating temperature. Standard packaging for the TLV760 is the 3-pin SOT-23 package.
The TLV760 is available in 3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V and 15 V. The SOT-23 packaging of the TLV760series allows the device to be used in space-constrained applications. The TLV760 is a small sizealternative to LM78Lxx series and similar devices.
The TLV760 is designed to bias digital and analog circuits in applications that aresubject to voltage transients and spikes up to 30 V — for example, appliances and automationapplications. The device has robust internal thermal protection, which protects itself frompotential damage caused by conditions like short to ground, increases in ambient temperature, highload, or high dropout events.