|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Scalable CMOS Amplifier for Low-Cost Applications
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Low Input Offset Voltage: ±0.4 mV
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Low Broadband Noise: 27 nV/√Hz
- Low Input Bias Current: 5 pA
- Low Quiescent Current: 60 µA/Ch
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RFI and EMI Filter
- Operational at Supply Voltages as Low as 1.8 V
- Easier to Stabilize With Higher Capacitive Load Due to Resistive Open-Loop Output Impedance
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV9002IDR
The TLV900x familyincludes single (TLV9001),dual (TLV9002), and quad-channel(TLV9004) low-voltage(1.8 V to 5.5 V)operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input and outputswing capabilities. These op amps provide a cost-effective solution for space-constrainedapplications such as smoke detectors, wearable electronics, and smallappliances where low-voltage operation and high capacitive-load drive are required. Thecapacitive-load drive of the TLV900x family is 500 pF, and the resistive open-loop output impedancemakes stabilization easier with much higher capacitive loads. These op amps are designedspecifically for low-voltage operation (1.8 V to 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to theTLV600x devices.
The robust design of the TLV900x family simplifies circuit design. The op amps feature unity-gainstability, an integrated RFI and EMI rejection filter, and no-phase reversal in overdriveconditions.
The TLV900x devices include a shutdown mode (TLV9001S, TLV9002Sand TLV9004S) that allow the amplifiers to switch off into standby mode with typical currentconsumption less than 1 µA.
Micro-size packages, such as SOT-553 and WSON, are offered for allchannel variants (single, dual, and quad), along with industry-standard packages such as SOIC, MSOP, SOT-23 and TSSOPpackages.