|Package | PIN:||DPW | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
- Low Input Offset Voltage: ±0.3 mV
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz
- Low Broadband Noise: 10 nV/√Hz
- Low Input Bias Current: 0.5 pA
- Low Quiescent Current: 538 µA
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Internal RFI and EMI Filter
- Operational at Supply Voltages as Low as 1.8 V
- Easier to Stabilize With Higher Capacitive Load Due to Resistive Open-Loop Output Impedance
- Shutdown Version: TLV906xS
- Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV9061IDPWR
The TLV9061 (single), TLV9062 (dual), and TLV9064 (quad) are single-, dual-, and quad-low-voltage (1.8 V to 5.5 V) operational amplifiers (op amps) with rail-to-rail input- andoutput-swing capabilities. These devices are highly cost-effective solutions for applications wherelow-voltage operation, a small footprint, and high capacitive load drive are required. Although thecapacitive load drive of the TLV906x is 100 pF, the resistive open-loop output impedance makesstabilizing with higher capacitive loads simpler. These op amps are designed specifically forlow-voltage operation (1.8 V to 5.5 V) with performance specifications similar to the OPAx316 andTLVx316 devices.
The TLV906xS devices include a shutdown mode that allow the amplifiers to switchinto standby mode with typical current consumption less than 1 µA.
The TLV906xSfamily helps simplify system design, because the familyis unity-gain stable, integrates the RFI and EMI rejection filter, and provides no phase reversalin overdrive condition.
Micro size packages, such as SOT-553 and WSON, are offered for all the channel variants (single, dualand quad), along with industry-standard packages, such as SOIC, MSOP, SOT-23 and TSSOP.