|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Low-Voltage Operation: Down to 1.24 V
- Reference Voltage Tolerances at 25°C
- 0.5% for B Grade
- 1% for A Grade
- Adjustable Output Voltage, VO = VREF to 18 V
- Wide Operating Cathode Current Range: 100 µA to 70 mA
- 0.25- Typical Output Impedance
- –40°C to 125°C Specifications
Texas Instruments TLVH431BQDBVRQ1
The TLVH431 devices are low-voltage 3-terminal adjustable voltage references, with thermal stability specified over the automotive temperature range. Output voltage can be set to any value between VREF (1.24 V) and 18 V with two external resistors (see Figure 2). These devices operate from a lower voltage (1.24 V) than the widely used TL431 and TL1431 shunt-regulator references.
When used with an optocoupler, the TLVH431 devices are ideal voltage reference in isolated feedback circuits for 3-V to 3.3-V switching-mode power supplies. They have a typical output impedance of 0.25 . Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn-on characteristic, making the TLVH431 an excellent replacement for low-voltage Zener diodes in many applications, including on-board regulation and adjustable power supplies.