|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results:
- Temperature Grade 1: −55°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
- HBM ESD Component Classification Level 2
- CDM ESD Component Classification Level C5
- Digital Output: SMBus™, Two-Wire, and I2C Interface Compatibility
- Resolution: 9 to 12 Bits, User-Selectable
- ±1°C (Typical) from –55°C to 125°C
- ±2°C (Maximum) from –55°C to 125°C
- Low Quiescent Current: 45-µA, 0.1-µA Standby
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- TMP100-Q1 Features Two Address Pins
- TMP101-Q1 Features One Address Pin and an ALERT Pin
- 6-Pin SOT-23 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP100AQDBVRQ1
The TMP100-Q1 and TMP101-Q1 devices are digital temperature sensors ideal for negativetemperature coefficient (NTC) and positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor replacement.The devices offer a typical accuracy of ±1°C without requiring calibration or external componentsignal conditioning. Device temperature sensors are highly linear and do not require complexcalculations or look-up tables to derive the temperature. The on-chip, 12-bit ADC offersresolutions down to 0.0625°C. The devices are available in 6-Pin SOT-23 packages.
The TMP100-Q1 and TMP101-Q1 devices feature SMBus, Two-Wire, andI2C interface compatibility. The TMP100-Q1 device allows up to eightdevices on one bus. The TMP101-Q1 device offers an SMBus Alert function with up to three devicesper bus.
The TMP100-Q1 and TMP101-Q1 devices are ideal for extended temperature measurement in avariety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentationapplications.
The TMP100-Q1 and TMP101-Q1 devices are specified for operation over a temperature rangeof −55°C to 125°C.