|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Digital Output: SMBus™, Two-Wire, and I2C Interface Compatibility
- Resolution: 9 to 12 Bits, User-Selectable
- ±1°C (Typical) from –55°C to 125°C
- ±2°C (Maximum) from –55°C to 125°C
- Low Quiescent Current: 45-µA, 0.1-µA Standby
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- TMP100 Features Two Address Pins
- TMP101 Features One Address Pin and an ALERT Pin
- 6-Pin SOT-23 Package
Texas Instruments TMP101NA/250
The TMP100 and TMP101 devices are digital temperature sensors ideal for negative temperature coefficient (NTC) and positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor replacement. The devices offer a typical accuracy of ±1°C without requiring calibration or external component signal conditioning. Device temperature sensors are highly linear and do not require complex calculations or look-up tables to derive the temperature. The on-chip, 12-bit ADC offers resolutions down to 0.0625°C. The devices are available in 6-Pin SOT-23 packages.
The TMP100 and TMP101 devices feature SMBus, Two-Wire, and I2C interface compatibility. The TMP100 device allows up to eight devices on one bus. The TMP101 device offers an SMBus Alert function with up to three devices per bus.
The TMP100 and TMP101 devices are ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications.
The TMP100 and TMP101 devices are specified for operation over a temperature range of −55°C to 125°C.