|Package | PIN:||DRL | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With:
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°CAmbient Operating Temperature Range
- HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- CDM ESD Classification LevelC6
- SOT563 Package (1.6 mm × 1.6 mm) is a 68% Smaller Footprint than SOT23
- Accuracy Without Calibration:
- 2°C (Maximum) From –25°C to 85°C
- 3°C (Maximum) From –40°Cto 125°C
- Low Quiescent Current:
- 10-µA Active(Maximum)
- 1-µA Shutdown (Maximum)
- Supply Range: 1.4 V to 3.6 V
- Resolution: 12 Bits
- Digital Output: SMBus™, Two-Wire, and I2C Interface Compatibility
- NIST Traceable
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP102AQDRLRQ1
The TMP102-Q1 device is a digital temperature sensor ideal for NTC and PTC thermistorreplacement where high accuracy is required. The device offers an accuracy of ±0.5°C withoutrequiring calibration or external component signal conditioning. Device temperature sensors arehighly linear and do not require complex calculations or lookup tables to derive the temperature.The on-chip 12-bit ADC offers resolutions down to 0.0625°C.
The 1.6-mm × 1.6-mm SOT563 package is 68% smaller footprint than an SOT23 package. TheTMP102-Q1 device features SMBus, two-wire, and I2C interfacecompatibility, and allows up to four devices on one bus. The device also features an SMBus alertfunction. The device is specified to operate over supply voltages from 1.4 V to 3.6 V with themaximum quiescent current of 10 µA over the full operating range.
The TMP102-Q1 device is designed for extended temperature measurement in a variety ofcommunication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications. Thedevice is specified for operation over a temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.
The TMP102-Q1 production units are 100% tested against sensors that are NIST-traceableand are verified with equipment that are NIST-traceable through ISO/IEC 17025 accreditedcalibrations.