|Package | PIN:||YZC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- SUPPORTS 1.8V I2C BUS
- TWO ADDRESSES
- DIGITAL OUTPUT: Two-Wire Serial Interface
- RESOLUTION: 9- to 12-Bits, User-Selectable
- ±2.0°C (max) from –25°C to +85°C
- ±3.0°C (max) from –40°C to +125°C
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT:
50µA, 1.5µA Standby
- NO POWER-UP SEQUENCE REQUIRED, I2C PULLUPS CAN BE ENABLED PRIOR TO V+
Texas Instruments TMP105YZCT
The TMP105 is a two-wire, serial output temperature sensor available in a WCSP package. Requiring no external components, the TMP105 is capable of reading temperatures with a resolution of 0.0625°C.
The TMP105 features a Two-Wire interface that is SMBus-compatible, with the TMP105 allowing up to two devices on one bus. The TMP105 features an SMBus Alert function.
The TMP105 is ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications.
The TMP105 is specified for operation over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.