|Package | PIN:||YZC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- TWO ADDRESSES
- DIGITAL OUTPUT: Two-Wire Serial Interface
- RESOLUTION: 9- to 12-Bits, User-Selectable
- ±2.0°C (max) from -25°C to +85°C
- ±3.07deg;C (max) from -40°C to +125°C
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 50µA, 0.1µA Standby
- NO POWER-UP SEQUENCE REQUIRED, I2C PULLUPS CAN BE ENABLED PRIOR TO V+
- NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS
- COMPUTER PERIPHERAL THERMAL PROTECTION
- CELL PHONES
- BATTERY MANAGEMENT
- THERMOSTAT CONTROLS
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING AND HVAC
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP106YZCT
The TMP106 is a two-wire, serial output temperature sensor available in a WCSP package. Requiring no external components, the TMP106 is capable of reading temperatures with a resolution of 0.0625°C.
The TMP106 features a Two-Wire interface that is SMBus-compatible, with the TMP106 allowing up to two devices on one bus. The TMP106 also features an SMBus Alert function.
The TMP106 is ideal for extended temperature measurement in a variety of communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial, and instrumentation applications.