|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- TMP116 Accuracy Without Calibration:
- ±0.2°C (max) From –10°C to +85°C
- ±0.25°C (max) From –40°C to +105°C
- ±0.3°C (max) From +105°Cto +125°C
- TMP116N Accuracy Without Calibration:
- ±0.3°C (max) From –25°C to+85°C
- ±0.4°C (max) From –40°C to+125°C
- Low Quiescent Current:
- 3.5-µA, 1-Hz Conversion Cycle
- 250-nAShutdown Current
- Supply Range: 1.9 V to 5.5 V
- Resolution: 16 Bits at 0.0078°C (1 LSB)
- Programmable Temperature Alert Limits
- General-Purpose EEPROM: 64 Bits
- NIST Traceability
- SMBus™, I2C Interface Compatibility
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP116AIDRVR
The TMP116 (TMP116, TMP116N) is a family of low-power, high-precisiontemperature sensors with integrated EEPROM memory. The TMP116 provides a 16-bit temperature resultwith a resolution of 0.0078°C and an accuracy of up to ±0.2°C with no calibration. The TMP116 isI2C- and SMBus-interface compatible, has programmable alertfunctionality, and can support up to four devices on a single bus.
The TMP116 consumes minimal current that, in addition to providing powersavings, minimizes self-heating and improves measurement accuracy. The TMP116 operates from 1.9 Vto 5.5 V and typically consumes 3.5 µA.
Across the device operating temperature range of –55°C to +125°C, theTMP116 exceeds the accuracy of a class A RTD, while consuming less than one fifth of the typicalexcitation current for a PT100 RTD. The TMP116 is easier to use than RTDs, eliminating the need forcalibration, external circuitry, matched traces, and Kelvin connections.
The TMP116 units are 100% tested on a production setup that is NIST traceable andverified with equipment that is calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025 accredited standards.