|Package | PIN:||DRL | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40ºC to 125ºC Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Low Power: 15 µA (Maximum)
- SOT563 Package: 1.6 mm × 1.6 mm × 0.6 mm
- Trip-Point Accuracy: ±0.2°C (Typical) From 40°C to 125°C
- Pin-Selectable Trip Points
- Open-Drain Output, Active Low
- Selectable Hysteresis: 5°C or 10°C
- Low Supply Voltage Range: 1.4 to 3.6 V
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP302DQDRLRQ1
The TMP302-Q1 family of devices is a temperature switch in a micropackage (SOT563). TheTMP302-Q1 family of devices offers low power (15 µA maximum) and ease-of-use through pin-selectabletrip points and hysteresis.
These devices require no additional components for operation; they can functionindependent of microprocessors or microcontrollers.
The TMP302-Q1 family of devices is available in several different versions with trippoints from 50ºC to 125ºC in increments of 5ºC (see the Device Comparison Table).