|Package | PIN:||DCN | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- SOT23-8 Package
- ±1°C Remote Diode Sensor (Maximum)
- ±1.5°C Local Temperature Sensor (Maximum)
- Series Resistance Cancellation
- n-Factor Correction
- Two-Wire I2C or SMBus™ Compatible Serial Interface
- Multiple Interface Addresses
- Diode Fault Detection
- RoHS Compliant and No Sb/Br
Texas Instruments TMP421AQDCNRQ1
The TMP421-Q1, TMP422-Q1, and TMP423-Q1 devices are single, dual, and triple remote, automotive-qualified temperature sensor monitors with a built-in local temperature sensor. The remote temperature sensor diode-connected transistors are typically low-cost, NPN- or PNP-type transistors or diodes that are an integral part of microcontrollers, microprocessors, or field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
Remote accuracy is ±1°C for multiple device manufacturers, with no calibration needed. The two-wire serial interface accepts SMBus write byte, read byte, send byte, and receive byte commands to configure the device.
The TMP421-Q1, TMP422-Q1, and TMP423-Q1 include series resistance cancellation, programmable non-ideality factor, wide remote temperature measurement range (up to +150°C), and diode fault detection.
The TMP421-Q1, TMP422-Q1, and TMP423-Q1 are all available in an 8-pin SOT-23 package.