|Package | PIN:||DGS | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ±1°C REMOTE DIODE SENSOR
- ±1°C LOCAL TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- AUTOMATIC BETA COMPENSATION
- n-FACTOR CORRECTION
- PROGRAMMABLE THRESHOLD LIMITS
- TWO-WIRE/SMBus SERIAL INTERFACE
- MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE MONITORS
- MULTIPLE INTERFACE ADDRESSES
- ALERT/THERM2 PIN CONFIGURATION
- DIODE FAULT DETECTION
- PIN-PROGRAMMABLE TWO-WIRE ADDRESSING
- LCD/DLP/LCOS PROJECTORS
- INDUSTRIAL CONTROLLERS
- CENTRAL OFFICE TELECOM EQUIPMENT
- DESKTOP AND NOTEBOOK COMPUTERS
- STORAGE AREA NETWORKS (SAN)
- INDUSTRIAL AND MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- PROCESSOR/FPGA TEMPERATURE MONITORING
DLP is a registered trademark of Texas Instruments.
SMBus is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP435ADGST
The TMP435 is a remote temperature sensor monitor with a built-in local temperature sensor. The remote temperature sensor diode-connected transistors are typically low-cost, NPN- or PNP-type transistors or diodes that are an integral part of microcontrollers, microprocessors, or FPGAs.
Remote accuracy is ±1°C for multiple IC manufacturers, with no calibration needed. The two-wire serial interface accepts SMBus write byte, read byte, send byte, and receive byte commands to program the alarm thresholds and to read temperature data.
The TMP435 includes beta compensation (correction), series resistance cancellation, programmable non-ideality factor, programmable resolution, programmable threshold limits, minimum and maximum temperature monitors, wide remote temperature measurement range (up to +150°C), diode fault detection, a temperature alert function, and pin-programmable two-wire addressing using 3-state logic.
The TMP435 is available in an MSOP-10 package.