|Package | PIN:||DCN | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- SOT23-8 PACKAGE
- ±1°C REMOTE DIODE SENSOR (MAX)
- ±1°C LOCAL TEMPERATURE SENSOR (MAX)
- AUTOMATIC BETA COMPENSATION
- SERIES RESISTANCE CANCELLATION
- -FACTOR CORRECTION
- TWO-WIRE/SMBus SERIAL INTERFACE
- MULTIPLE INTERFACE ADDRESSES
- DIODE FAULT DETECTION
- RoHS-COMPLIANT AND NO Sb/Br
- TRANSISTOR AND DIODE MODEL OPERATION
- PROCESSOR/FPGA TEMPERATURE MONITORING
- LCD/DLP®/LCOS PROJECTORS
- CENTRAL OFFICE TELECOM EQUIPMENT
- STORAGE AREA NETWORKS (SAN)
DLP is a registered trademark of Texas Instruments.
SMBus is a trademark of Intel Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP442ADCNT
The TMP441 and TMP442 are remote temperature monitors with a built-in local temperature sensor. Remote temperature sensor diode-connected transistors are typically low-cost, NPN- or PNP-type transistors or diodes that are an integral part of microcontrollers, microprocessors, or field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
Remote accuracy is ±1°C for multiple IC manufacturers, with no calibration needed. The Two-Wire serial interface accepts SMBus write byte, read byte, send byte, and receive byte commands to configure the device.
The TMP441 has a single remote temperature monitor with address pins. The TMP442 has dual remote temperature monitors, and is available with two different interface addresses. All versions include automatic beta compensation (correction), series resistance cancellation, programmable non-ideality factor (-factor), wide remote temperature measurement range (up to +150°C), and diode fault detection.
The TMP441 and TMP442 are both available in an 8-lead, SOT23 package.