|Package | PIN:||YFF | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 8-Channel Remote Diode Temperature Sensor Accuracy: ±0.75°C (Maximum)
- Local and Remote Diode Accuracy: ±0.75°C (Maximum)
- Local Temperature Sensor Accuracy for the DSBGA Package: ±0.35°C (Maximum)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.0625°C
- Supply and Logic Voltage Range: 1.7 V to 3.6 V
- 67-µA Operating Current (1 SPS, All Channels Active)
- 0.3-µA Shutdown Current
- Remote Diode: Series Resistance Cancellation,
η-Factor Correction, Offset Correction, and Diode Fault Detection
- Register Lock Function Secures Key Registers
- I2C or SMBus™ Compatible Two-Wire Interface With Pin-Programmable Address
- 16-Bump DSBGA and 16-Pin VQFN Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TMP468AIYFFR
The TMP468 device is amulti-zone, high-accuracy, low-power temperature sensor using atwo-wire, SMBus or I2C compatible interface. Up toeight remote diode-connectedtemperature zones can be monitored simultaneously in addition to the local temperature. Aggregatingthe temperature measurements across a system allows improved performance through tighter guardbands and can reduce board complexity. A typical use case is for monitoring the temperature acrossdifferent processors, such as MCUs, GPUs, and FPGAs in complex systems such as servers andtelecommunications equipment. Advanced features such as series resistance cancellation,programmable non-ideality factor, programmable offset, and programmable temperature limits areincluded to provide a robust thermal monitoring solution with improved accuracy and noise immunity.
Each of the eight remote channels (and the local channel) can be programmed independently with two thresholds thatare triggered when the corresponding temperature is exceeded at the measured location. In addition,there is a programmable hysteresis setting to avoid constant toggling around the threshold.
The TMP468 deviceprovides high accuracy (0.75°C) and high resolution (0.0625°C) measurement capabilities. The devicesupports low voltage rails (1.7 V to 3.6 V), common two-wire interfaces, and is available in asmall, space efficient package (3 mm × 3 mm or 1.6 mm × 1.6 mm) foreasy integration into computing systems. The remote junction supports a temperature range from–55°C to +150°C.