|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Threshold Accuracy:
- ±0.5°C Typical
- ±3°C Maximum (60°C to 100°C)
- Temperature Threshold Set By 1% External Resistor
- Low Quiescent Current: 40 µA, Typical
- Open-Drain, Active-Low Output Stage
- Pin-Selectable 10°C or 30°C Hysteresis
- Reset Operation Specified at VCC = 0.8 V
- Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Package: 5-Pin SOT-23
Texas Instruments TMP708AIDBVT
The TMP708 is a fully-integrated, resistor- programmable temperature switch with a temperature threshold that is set by just one external resistor within the entire operating range. The TMP708 provides an open-drain, active-low output and has a 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply voltage range.
The temperature threshold accuracy is typically ±0.5°C with a maximum of ±3 °C (60°C to 100°C). The quiescent current consumption is typically 40 µA. Hysteresis is pin-selectable to 10°C or 30°C.
The TMP708 is available in a 5-pin SOT-23 package.