|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||S (0 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- Threshold Accuracy:
- ±0.5°C Typical
- ±3.5°C Maximum (60°C to 100°C)
- Temperature Threshold Set By 1% External Resistor
- Low Quiescent Current: 40 µA Typical
- Open-Drain, Active-Low Output Stage
- Pin-Selectable 2°C or 10°C Hysteresis
- Reset Operation Specified at VCC = 0.8 V
- Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Package: 5-Pin SOT-23
Texas Instruments TMP709AQDBVRQ1
The TMP709-Q1 is a fully-integrated, resistor- programmable temperature switch with a temperature threshold that is set by just one external resistor within the entire operating range. The TMP709-Q1 provides an open-drain, active-low output and has a 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply-voltage range.
The temperature threshold accuracy is typically ±0.5°C, with a maximum of ±3.5°C (60°C to 100°C). The quiescent current consumption is typically 40 µA. Hysteresis is pin-selectable to 2°C or 10°C.
The TMP709-Q1 is available in a 5-pin, SOT-23 package.