|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C5
- Low-Voltage Alternative to NCT75 and ADT75
- Digital Output with Two-Wire Serial Interface
- Up to 8 Pin-Programmable Bus Addresses
- Overtemperature ALERT Pin with Programmable Trip Values
- Shutdown Mode for Battery Power Saving
- One-Shot Conversion Mode
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Operating Supply Range: 1.4 V to 3.6 V
- Quiescent Current:
15 µA Active (typ), 0.3 µA Shutdown (typ)
- ±0.25°C (typ) from 0°C to +70°C
- ±0.5°C (typ) from –20°C to +85°C
- ±1°C (typ) from –40°C to +125°C
- Resolution: 12 Bits (0.0625°C)
- Packages: SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8
Texas Instruments TMP75CQDRQ1
The TMP75C-Q1 is an integrated digital temperature sensor with a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that can operate at a 1.8-V supply, and is pin and register compatible with the NCT75 and ADT75. This device is available in SOIC-8 and VSSOP-8 packages and requires no external components to sense the temperature. The TMP75C-Q1 is capable of reading temperatures with a resolution of 0.0625°C and is specified over a temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
The TMP75C-Q1 features SMBus and two-wire interface compatibility, and allows up to eight devices on the same bus with the SMBus overtemperature alert function. The programmable temperature limits and the ALERT pin allow the sensor to operate as a stand-alone thermostat, or an overtemperature alarm for power throttling or system shutdown.
The factory-calibrated temperature accuracy and the noise-immune digital interface make the TMP75C-Q1 the preferred solution for temperature compensation of other sensors and electronic components, without the need for additional system-level calibration or elaborate board layout for distributed temperature sensing.
The TMP75C-Q1 is ideal for thermal management and protection of a variety of consumer, computer, communication, industrial, and environmental applications.