|Package | PIN:||DGQ | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ideal for Notebook Computers, PDAs, and Other Small Portable Audio Devices
- 2 W Into 4 From 5-V Supply
- 0.6 W Into 4 From 3-V Supply
- Stereo Headphone Drive
- Separate Inputs for the Mono (BTL) Signal, and Stereo (SE) Left/Right Signals
- Wide Power Supply Compatibility 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- Low Supply Current
- 4.2 mA Typical at 5 V
- 3.6 mA Typical at 3 V
- Shutdown Control ...1 uA Typical
- Shutdown Pin Is TTL Compatible
- 40°C to 85°C Operating Temperature Range
- Space-Saving, Thermally-Enhanced MSOP Packaging
Texas Instruments TPA0213DGQ
The TPA0213 is a 2-W mono bridge-tied-load (BTL) amplifier designed to drive speakers with as low as 4- speaker.
The gain of the input stage is set by the user-selected input resistor and a 50-k/RI in BTL mode.
The TPA0213 is available in the 10-pin thermally-enhanced MSOP package (DGQ) and operates over an ambient temperature range of 40°C to 85°C.